Egyptian Mysteries 2 days
Duration: 1:00 — 20:00
Tour days: Daily
- No prepayment required
- Pay on the day of the tour
- Book in just 1 minute
Day 1. Pyramids of Giza and the National Museum of Egypt
1:00 am Departure from the hotel. The road to Cairo will take about 5 hours. On the way you will see the coast of the Red Sea. Arrival in Cairo and sightseeing of one of the largest densely populated cities in Africa. Egyptian Museum, where a huge number of Egyptian antiquities are collected. The museum, which consists of more than a hundred rooms, contains unique exhibits that are about five thousand years old. You will see the statues of the most famous pharaohs such as Cheops, Khafre, Menkaure, Hatshepsut, Akhenaten and others. Golden sarcophagi, statues and treasures from the tomb of Tutankhamun himself. Walk along the Nile River (optional for an additional fee - $ 10).
Lunch in a buffet restaurant (drinks not included). After lunch, you will go to the place where time stops, to the symbol of Egypt - Great Pyramids and Sphinx. There are more than 100 pyramids in Egypt, but the most famous are the Pyramids of Giza, which are considered the first wonder of the world of all time. Giza is a suburb of Cairo that enjoys worldwide fame. You will visit the papyrus museum, where you will be told and shown how papyrus was made in ancient times or a factory of aromas and oils. Check-in at the hotel opposite the Great Pyramids. Watch the sunset with a view of the Pyramids on the roof of your hotel.
Day 2. Pyramids in Dahshur. The first pyramid in the history of mankind in Saqqara. The oldest capital in the history of Egypt
Breakfast in the hotel. At 8:00 departure to the city Dahshurwhere you will have a visit to two pyramids. First - This Broken pyramid, The Bent Pyramid is so named because of its shape. The angle of inclination of the faces in its lower part is 53 degrees, and in the upper part of the structure, the builders reduced it to 42. The second - Pink pyramid so named because of the color shade of the limestone from which it is assembled. This shade is difficult to notice, outwardly it differs little from the classical limestone monuments of ancient Egypt.
Attention: The two pyramids of Dahshur are not always open to the public.
After that, transfer to the burial places of Saqqara and you will see the first pyramid in history - the pyramid of King Djoser. At the end of this part of the tour, you will have lunch at one of the local oriental restaurants. Further - visiting the first capital of Egypt - Memphis and a monument to King Ramesses II. Around 15:00 departure to Hurghada. At 20:00 return to the hotel.
- Transfer by private air-conditioned car;
- Accommodation in a 3* hotel opposite the Pyramids;
- English speaking Egyptologist guide;
- Entrance tickets to all mentioned attractions;
- Lunch, breakfast, lunch.
- Transfer from hotels Sahl Hasheesh, Makadi Bay, El Gouna +$10 in both directions (for a group up to 6 people)
- Transfer from hotels Soma Bay, Safaga +$20 in both directions (for a group up to 6 people)
Take with you:
- Passport for check-in at the hotel;
- Money for personal expenses and souvenirs
- Personal hygiene products
- Lunch box (at the hotel reception, explain that you are going on an excursion early in the morning and you need a lunch box, hotels provide this service for free);
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothes for the road (in winter)