Boat Bullet 6 (for 5 people)
Rental duration: 4 hours
Capacity: 5 people
- Best Price Guarantee
- Book in just 1 minute
- Fast booking confirmation
Program 1. Dolphin
Discover the vibrant Red Sea marine life and stunning coastal scenery. Find dolphins in their natural habitat on this 4-hour snorkeling tour. The first action is the search for dolphins. Once you find them, you can observe them as close as possible and if possible, swim near them (environmental regulations and safety factors apply, we do our best to be close to the dolphins without disturbing their nature ).
After leaving the area with dolphins, the boat will stop for snorkeling in two different places. Enjoy the unique colorful corals of the Red Sea. We assure you will be amazed by its beautiful landscapes. br The final destination will be one of the beautiful wild islands for the rest of the time, where you can swim, sunbathe, surrounded only by silence and nature.
Program 2. Islands and snorkeling
Want to discover three islands in one trip? We can do this with a private boat tour. br Sail over the Red Sea on a half-day boat trip from Hurghada and snorkel near three ideal subtropical islands. Enjoy the views and the Egyptian sun as you travel to Magawish Island and swim above the vibrant corals and colorful fish. Continue on to Giftun Island and mangrove-fringed Abu Minkar before ending your tour at Hurghada's new marina.
Program 3. Sunset
Watch the sun set on the sea as you cruise along the coast of Hurghada. With your skipper guide, explore vibrant corals and vibrant fish at two different snorkeling locations. End your sunset tour in Hurghada by visiting one of the beautiful wild islands of the Red Sea and taking in the stunning views on your way back to the marina.
Program 4. Orange Bay
In this program, we will take you to the stunning beauty of Giftun Island and Orange Bay Beach. Where there is all the infrastructure for recreation (sunbeds, umbrellas, photo zones, a restaurant, a playground). Travel time one way is only 30 minutes. One of the key benefits of Orange Bay by speedboat is flexibility, you can choose your preferred departure time and desired length of stay on the island. You can even schedule a snorkel stop at one of the amazing reefs in the area (additional $45 per hour stop), snorkel masks are always on the boat.
- Transfers from the hotel and back
- Boat rental
- Services of a skipper-guide
- Snorkel masks
- Life jackets
- Entrance tickets to Orange Bay (Program 4 only)
- Transfer from country hotels in El Gouna, Sahl Hasheesh, Makadi Bay, Soma Bay, Safaga - $20 per car (up to 4 people) or $30 per minivan (up to 10 people) in both directions
What can be added:
- Add an hour of rental - $ 45 for each hour (ordered in advance before the start of the tour)
- Water and soft drinks - $10 for the whole group
- Fruits, snacks — $15 for the whole group
- Lunch on board - $10 per person
Take with you:
- Photo-video camera
- Swimsuit, swimming trunks
- Due to the high cost of the service, an advance payment of 25%