Serengeti and Ngorongoro 3 days
- Best Price Guarantee
- Book in just 1 minute
- Fast booking confirmation
Departure from the hotel at 05:30 am. Departure from Zanzibar airport at 07:30.
10:15 Arrival in the Serengeti. The Serengeti is one of the most famous safari destinations and will not disappoint you! The brightest adventure in the world of wildlife awaits you: lions, cheetahs, leopards, jackals, hyenas, huge herds of buffalo, giraffes, elephants, rhinoceros, hippos, ostriches, crocodiles, dozens of species of primates, dik-dik, zebras, clipspringers, impalas, gazelles, bushbuck, topi, kongoni, oribi, tanzanian duiker and many others. Full day safari until 17:00 with a break for a hot lunch. Dinner and overnight at Serengeti Acacia luxury tent.
After breakfast at 7:30 am drive and explore the western side of the Serengeti National Park. At 16:00 arrival and rest at Seronera acacia lodge. Dinner.
In the morning at 6:00 transfer from the hotel. Transfer to the unique Ngorongoro nature reserve, which sheltered more than 25 thousand species of animals. You will find yourself inside a crater in the savannah and mountain forests of which hippos, buffaloes, antelopes, zebras, black rhinos and various predators live - lions, cheetahs, hyenas, leopards and jackals.
Departure to the airport for Zanzibar. Transfer from the airport and return to your hotel.
- All transfers on the route;
- Group meeting at the airport;
- Accommodation in hotels and lodges according to the program;
- Three meals a day on a safari;
- Drinking bottled water and soft drinks throughout the tour;
- Medical kit;
- Escort of a qualified guide - ranger;
- Accompanying a English-speaking guide;
- Safari and excursions according to the program on a four-wheel drive safari jeep 4 * 4;
- Entrance fees to national parks.
Take with you:
- Passport. Even though Zanzibar is part of Tanzania, we all go through passport control at the airport;
- Comfortable shoes and clothes. Light trousers, long-sleeved shirt, T-shirt, personal items (up to 5 kg);
- Jacket, in case of rain or a cold evening;
- Photo-video technique. Charge your devices in advance;
- Exchange money for small bills. They are useful for buying souvenirs and tips for rangers. Recommended tip $5 per person;
- Morning snack (at the hotel reception, explain that you are leaving for an excursion early in the morning and you need to prepare a lunch box, hotels will provide this service for free);
- Sunglasses and panama, sunscreen;
- Personal hygiene products
- Disinfectant hand gel.