Serengeti 2 days VIP
Tour days: everyday
Please book the tour at least 5 days before the tour
The Serengeti is the most beautiful safari park in Africa. In it, you can actually immerse yourself in the life of the savannah, see how endless herds of antelopes and zebras migrate, predators hunt, local residents roam.
- Best Price Guarantee
- Book in just 1 minute
- Fast booking confirmation
Departure from the hotel at 4:30 am. Departure from Zanzibar airport at 07:00.
10:00 Arrival in the Serengeti. The Serengeti is one of the most famous safari destinations and will not disappoint you! The brightest adventure in the world of wildlife awaits you: lions, cheetahs, leopards, jackals, hyenas, huge herds of buffalo, giraffes, elephants, rhinoceros, hippos, ostriches, crocodiles, dozens of species of primates, dik-dik, zebras, clipspringers, impalas, gazelles, bushbuck, topi, kongoni, oribi, tanzanian duiker and many others. Full day safari until 16:00. Transfer and check-in to the Melia Serengeti Lodge 5 * hotel.
Early breakfast and sightseeing of the western side of the Serengeti National Park. Transfer to Serengeti airport. At 11:00 departure to Zanzibar (flight lasts 3 hours). Transfer from the airport and return to your hotel.
- All transfers on the route;
- Meeting at the airport;
- Accommodation in hotels and lodges according to the program;
- Three meals a day on a safari;
- Drinking bottled water and soft drinks throughout the tour;
- Medical kit;
- Escort of a qualified guide - ranger;
- Accompanying a English-speaking guide;
- Safari and excursions according to the program on a four-wheel drive safari jeep 4 * 4;
- Entrance fees to national parks.
Take with you:
- Passport. Even though Zanzibar is part of Tanzania, we all go through passport control at the airport;
- Comfortable shoes and clothes. Light trousers, long-sleeved shirt, T-shirt, personal items (up to 5 kg);
- Jacket, in case of rain or a cold evening;
- Photo-video technique. Charge your devices in advance;
- Exchange money for small bills. They are useful for buying souvenirs and tips for rangers. Recommended tip $5 per person;
- Morning snack (at the hotel reception, explain that you are leaving for an excursion early in the morning and you need to prepare a lunch box, hotels will provide this service for free);
- Sunglasses and panama, sunscreen;
- Personal hygiene products
- Disinfectant hand gel.