Cairo and the Siva Oasis 4 days
Duration: 4 days
Tour days: everyday
- Best Price Guarantee
- Book in just 1 minute
- Fast booking confirmation
2:00 Departure from Hurghada and transfer to Cairo (because of the early departure, do not forget to order breakfast with you at the hotel). The journey will take about 5 hours. Our day will start with a trip to the Saqqara burial grounds. you will see the first pyramid in history - the step pyramid of King Djoser. After - visiting the first capital of Egypt - Memphis and a monument to King Ramesses II. Lunch at one of the local oriental restaurants. The end will be visiting one of the seven wonders of the world - the Great Pyramids (pyramid of Cheops, Khafre and Menkaur) and the Sphinx. Check in hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast in the hotel. 7:00 Departure from the hotel and the road to the Siwa oasis. The journey will take about 8 hours. Stop for lunch on the way. Arrival at the Siwa oasis and check-in at the hotel. Free time. Siwa is one of the most beautiful oases in Egypt! Since ancient times, the Egyptians called Siwa 'Land of the god Amon Ra'. This is a place of power, full of secrets and magic. Right here Alexander the Great received confirmation of his divine origin. Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast in the hotel. 8:00 Departure from the hotel and sightseeing of the old city in Siwa. Temple of Alexander. Visit 'Mountain of Death'. Lunch at a restaurant. After that we will move to salt lakes and you will have the opportunity to swim in them and take unforgettable photos. Hot Springs of Cleopatra. At 16:00 departure back to Cairo. Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast in the hotel. 9:00 Departure from the hotel. On the last day of the tour, we will have a real immersion in the capital of Egypt and one of the largest cities in the world - Cairo. We'll walk through the narrow streets Khana al-Khalili - one of the largest bazaars in Africa. Khane al-Khalili is a very colorful place where you can buy home the most unusual souvenirs from Egypt. Dinner. Afterwards we will visit Coptic churches. We'll see hanging Church of St. Mary III century, which rises above the ruins of an ancient fortress. Let's look into Cathedral of Simeon Kozhevnikbuilt right in the cave. 15:00 departure to Hurghada. Around 20:00 return to your hotel.
- Transfers from the hotel and back;
- Transfer by private air-conditioned car;
- Services of an English-speaking guide;
- Entrance tickets to all mentioned attractions;
- Accommodation in hotels according to the program;
- Meals: 1st day - lunch; 2nd day - breakfast, lunch; 3rd day - breakfast, lunch; Day 4 - breakfast, lunch.
- Transfer from country hotels Sahl Hasheesh, Soma Bay, Safaga and Makadi Bay - $ 20 for a 4-seater car, in both directions.
Take with you:
- Money for personal expenses and souvenirs;
- Personal hygiene products;
- Lunch box (at the hotel reception, explain that you are going on an excursion early in the morning and you need a lunch box, hotels provide this service for free);
- Comfortable shoes;
- Warm clothes for the road (in winter).