Aswan and Abu Simbel 2 days
Duration: 5:00 — 22:00
Tour days: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
- Best Price Guarantee
- Book in just 1 minute
- Fast booking confirmation
5:00 Departure from the hotel and moving to Aswan. The journey will take about 6-7 hours. Aswan will be the first point on your way. You can see the Aswan High Dam, which is a miracle created by the engineers of the Soviet Union. Dinner. Free time. If you wish, you can visit Filet with temple complex on an island built during the Ptolemaic period: the temple of Nectanebo I, the “Kiosk” of Trajan, the temple of the goddess Hathor and the monumental temple of the goddess Isis (for an additional fee of $20 per person.). Overnight at the hotel in Aswan.
Early breakfast at the hotel and check out at 4 am Abu Simbel. The journey will take 3 hours. Abu Simbel is located near the Sudanese border. This building in its antiquity can compete only with the famous Great Pyramids. Explore the best temples of King Ramses and his wife Nefertari. Marvel at the most amazing scenes inside the temples. Look at the amazing rock temples of Abu Simbel on the shores of Lake Nasser. Learn their history and go inside to see the stunning statues, columns and frescoes. Road to Aswan. Dinner. After lunch we drive back to Marsa Alam. Around 22:00 return to the hotel.
- Transfer from the hotel and back
- All transfers on the program
- English speaking guide services
- Overnight at the hotel in Aswan
- Lunch, breakfast, lunch
- A visit to Philae with a temple complex on the island, built during the Ptolemaic period: the temple of Nectanebo I, Trajan's 'Kiosk', the temple of the goddess Hathor and the monumental temple of the goddess Isis - for an additional fee of $20 per person.
Take with you:
- Money for souvenirs
- Personal care products
- Lunch box (at the hotel reception, explain that you are going on an excursion early in the morning and you need a lunch box, hotels is provide this service for free)
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothes for the road (in winter)