Dolphin Lagoon 2 days
Duration: 2 days
Tour days: Saturday
- Best Price Guarantee
- Book in just 1 minute
- Fast booking confirmation
Our story is about how to discover a new dimension, to love water, realizing yourself as a person living on the Blue Planet. A two-day stay on a yacht in a quiet blue lagoon is a great opportunity to recharge, fill up with natural forces, and leave a pleasant aftertaste from swimming with dolphins for a long time.
8:00 Departure from the hotel. 9:00 in the port we transfer to the yacht and the road to the lagoon with dolphins. On the way, we will stop at several snorkeling spots and see extraordinarily beautiful coral reefs, many exotic fish and other marine life. Dinner. Next, we sail to an amazing place, which is home to a large number of dolphins. This is a unique opportunity to watch dolphins in their natural habitat. In this place we will meet the sunset. Dinner. Our clients will spend the night in comfortable cabins on the yacht.
Our day will start with a delightful sunrise and a delicious breakfast on the yacht. Then we will sail along the coast in search of dolphins. Swimming. Snorkeling on the reefs. Dinner. If you wish, you can ride on a banana or a tablet (for an additional fee of $ 35 for everyone). 16:00 Return to port. Transfer back to the hotel.
- Transfers from the hotel and back
- Yacht and crew rental
- English speaking guide
- Masks and flippers for swimming
- 1st day: lunch, dinner; 2nd day: breakfast, lunch
- Soft drinks
- Snorkeling stops
- Swimming with dolphins
- Transfer from El Gouna, Sahl Hashish, Soma Bay, Safaga and Makadi Bay country hotels - $ 5 per person or $ 25 per minivan (up to 10 people), both ways
- Banana and tablet ride - $35 for all
Take with you:
- Photo-video camera
- Swimsuit, swimming trunks
- Prepayment 20% of the total cost.