Diving at Mnemba Reef
Tour time: 7:30 — 14:00
Tour days: everyday
- Best Price Guarantee
- Book in just 1 minute
- Fast booking confirmation
Due to the richness of the flora and fauna of the underwater world, these places have the status of a marine reserve.
Organized excursion to the island Mnemba - the only opportunity to see the special beauties of the ocean kingdom, since the island is a private territory.
The Mnemba reef is home to a variety of representatives of the wild world of the Indian Ocean:
- Humpback whales
- Three types of dolphins;
- Green sea turtles;
- About 600 species of coral fish.
- Transfers from the hotel and back (hotels in Kiwengwa, Pongwe, Uroa, Pwani Mchangani)
- Boat to Mnemba Island and back
- Light lunch
- Diving equipment
- 2 dives
- English speaking instructor
- Surcharge for an additional transfer from distant areas: Northern regions - $ 40, Stone town - $ 50, Southern regions - $ 70 per car (capacity 6 people), both ways