Cairo for 2 days with accommodation at the Marriott Mena Cairo 5*
Tour start: 6:00
Return to the hotel: 18:00
Tour days: everyday
- Best Price Guarantee
- Book in just 1 minute
- Fast booking confirmation
6:00 departure from the hotel. The road to Cairo will take about 5 hours. On the way you will see the coast of the Red Sea. 11:00 Arrival in Cairo and sightseeing of one of the largest densely populated cities in Africa. Lunch in a buffet restaurant (drinks not included). After lunch we will go to Egyptian Museum, where a huge number of Egyptian antiquities are collected. The museum, which consists of more than a hundred rooms, contains unique exhibits that are about five thousand years old. You will see the statues of the most famous pharaohs such as Cheops, Khafre, Menkaure, Hatshepsut, Akhenaten and others. Golden sarcophagi, statues and treasures from the tomb of Tutankhamun himself. After that you will go to the place where time stops, to the symbol of Egypt - Great Pyramids and Sphinx. There are more than 100 pyramids in Egypt, but the most famous are the Pyramids of Giza, which are considered the first wonder of the world of all time. 17:00 Check-in at the Marriott Mena Cairo 5*to enjoy the sunset.
Breakfast at the hotel (buffet). Rest on hotel area, a large swimming pool and relaxation areas are at guests' disposal. 13:00 departure back to Hurghada. Around 18:00 return to the hotel.
- Transfer by private air-conditioned car;
- Accommodation at the Marriott Mena Cairo 5 * opposite the Pyramids;
- English speaking Egyptologist guide;
- Entrance tickets to all mentioned attractions;
- 1 Lunch, 1 breakfast.
- Transfer from country hotels Sahl Hasheesh, Soma Bay, Safaga and Makadi Bay - $ 20 for a 4-seater car, in both directions.
Take with you:
- Passport for check-in at the hotel;
- Money for personal expenses and souvenirs;
- Personal hygiene products;
- Lunch box (at the hotel reception, explain that you are going on an excursion early in the morning and you need a lunch box, hotels provide this service for free);
- Comfortable shoes;
- Warm clothes for the road (in winter).